Sunday, January 20, 2013

Stuffed French toast

Hi,Today, I decide to make special breakfast for my family.. I did " stuffed blueberry French toast".
Yummy!!!!!

The ingredient are:
1 package cream cheese, softened
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup walnuts
2 slice wheat bread
2 eggs
1 cup powder sugar

1 cup whipping cream
1/2 tsp cinnamon
Fresh blueberry( optional)
Slice banana (optional)
1. In a small mixing bowl beat together cream cheese, powder sugar, blueberry, 1 tsp vanilla until fluffy.Stir in nuts; set aside. 2. I n a medium mixing bowl beat together the eggs, whipping cream, cinnamon and the 1/2 tsp vanilla.Using tongs, dip the filled bread slices into the egg mixture.Cook on a lightly greased griddle over medium heat about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.3. Drizzle the syrup over hot French toast.Garnish with fresh blueberry, nuts , few slice banana and powder sugar.
Hope you enjoy my recipe, and feel free to check my " YouTube channel" or my " Facebook page"

Xoxo
Shania




No comments:

Post a Comment