Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My story......

Hello Everyone my name is Shania and I'm originally from Italy.
Few month ago I think in October I start a You Tube Channel ( Shania Food Channel )
with the help of my lovely husband.
For the first month I made many videos with salad dressing and in the second month I made few recipes with dry rub I try to came up with new food idea every day but we my two kids is not easy.
My new Food Idea for this month is to make Dips for fruit , french fries or crispy bread.
Last month my husband made a Facebook Page Shania Food Channel Behind the camera, where you can find many photos of all the food video that we made, please if you visit my Facebook page and you love my videos click the like bottom.  

These are some of my videos :
Salad Dressing Compilation
 My first Salad Video with Watermelon Super Delicious


My First Mojo Cuban Marinade For Chicken
My First BBQ Dry Rub

This is my husband Toy to make the Videos 


This are Few Photos From Facebook Shania Page


 I thank you for visiting my new Blog and I wish you a great Holiday Season.
PS : Be Ready For New Exiting Video Recipes On youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment