Friday, January 11, 2013

Chocolate chip cookie dough dip

This morning I decide to make this recipe and is very good!!!!! Everybody we have in the house left cookie, so this is great idea , because you can dip !!!!
Yummy,yummy!!!!
I make with chocolate chip on but you can due with no chocolate and maybe I like more.
The ingredient are:

1/2 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1 pack cream cheese, softened
1 cup powder sugar
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips

1- whisk the melted butter together with brown sugar, vanilla, and salt in a medium bowl, set aside.
2-in a departed bowl beat cream cheese until softened.Add the butter mixture and the powder sugar, beat until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
3- Cool in refrigerator. Serve with your favor cookie or graham crackers.
Hope you enjoy this "dip", and feel free to check my" YouTube channel" and "my Facebook page"

Xoxo
Shania


-->

No comments:

Post a Comment