Sunday, June 23, 2013

Vegan - no bake- avocado creme brûlée'

Hi, today I make crazy recipe...,, but very good combination!!!!
" avocado creme brûlée"!! Probably you can think is strange , but you know I love avocado , so I try to found funny recipe but in the sometime with taste!!
This is very easy and you need only few ingredient:

2 avocado
1 cup coconut milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup of sugar- extra for the brûlée
First purée the avocado
Warm the coconut milk, add vanilla and sugar
Cool the coconut milk mixture and we are going to add the avocado purée.
Chill for 1 hours
Cover the creme brûlée with sugar and now we are going to caramelizer the sugar.
Garnish with few fresh rasberry and fresh mint.
Hope you enjoy this recipe and feel free to check my " YouTube channel " or my" Facebook page"

Xoxo
Shania

No comments:

Post a Comment