Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Chocolate truffles recipe

Hi, it me again, this week is my truffles " week "....why?
Because I make all truffles.
Today is just chocolate...everybody love sweet , chocolate, Nutella !!!
Basic ingredient:
8 once of chocolate chips,
1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
1 tsp vanilla extract

Truffles coating:
Cocoa powder,
Finely chopped walnuts,
Method:
1- in a small saucepan bring the heavy cream to a simmer, add the chocolate and the vanilla.
2- allow to cool , then place in the refrigerator for 2 hours remove and with a teaspoon roll out balls , doll in your hands quickly and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper,
Place in the refrigerator overnight.
3- roll in cocoa powder and serve.
Make :"/40 chocolate truffles .
Hope you like this easy recipe and feel free to check my" YouTube channel " or my Facebook page!!!!

Xoxo
Shania



No comments:

Post a Comment