Sunday, December 23, 2012

Roast stuffed pork loin





Hello my friend, it me Shania, today I made " stuffed pork loin", was so good!!!!so I'am very happy to share with you my recipe.
The ingredient are:
1 (3 pound) boneless pork loin, trimmed
2 tbsp canola oil, divided
2 large cloves garlic
2 slice wheat bread
21/ cup chicken stock
Salt
Pepper ( to taste)
3 spice meatball
2 sausage
1 cup mushroom

Preheat oven to400. Combine in a pan sausage, meatball, mushroom , garlic bread, mozzarella cheese, celery, cook over medium heat for about 25 minutes
Cut horizontally through center of pork, cutting to, but not through,open flat, as you would a book.Brush 11/2 tsp oil,sprinkle with1/4 tsp salt and1/4 tsp pepper.Spread all the mixture every over pork.Roll up pork,secure at 2 -inch intervals with twine.Sprinkle outside with salt, pepper and the remaining oil. Put the pork loin in the oven and cook for about45 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in center of pork registers 138.Remove pork from pan;let stand 15 minutes.Cut crosswise into 12 slices.
Hope you enjoy this recipe, and feel free to follow me on my YouTube channel or on my Facebook page.
Have a wonderful day my friends!!!!!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment