Sunday, December 30, 2012

Mexican Corn Salad



Hi,
Today I still on Mexico.....maybe I remember my last trip over there...we have very good time...my kids the enjoy so much the trip!!!
So for this reasons today I made "Mexican corn salad", very easy, very good !
The ingredient are:
1 cup corn
1/2 cup chop. Red bell pepper
1/2 cup chop. zucchini
1/2 cup chop. onion
1 tbsp jalapeño pepper , chop.
1 tbsp chop. Cilantro
2 slice lime
Martini glass
For the dressing:
2 tbsp fresh lime juice
2 tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp salt,1/4 tsp black pepper
How you can see from the picture, I used ( martini glass), because is very simple salad but on this glass look very elegant.
I hoe you enjoy my trip too, and see you tomorrow for new recipe.
Feel free to follow me on my YouTube channel or on my Facebook page.
Ciao!!!
Thank you for be so nice with me, happy New Years..and be safe!!!
Ciaooooo!!!
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment