Friday, August 9, 2013

Grill watermelon sandwich

Hi, my friends, today I make a dish very lite and delicious...." Grill watermelon"
Is very easy and quick recipe and you need just few ingredient:

2 slice watermelon
1 cup arugula
1/2 cup feta cheese
2 tbsp olive oil
Few drizzles if balsamic reduction

The first thing be sure you grill is very hot,
After that you drizzles olive oil on watermelon and you start to grill, just 3 minutes each side, after you done you start to make a sandwich:
Watermelon arugula, feta cheese and again watermelon arugula  and feta cheese and the last think you drizzles with balsamic reduction.
Believe me is very good and honest I start to be addictive to this dish. Please let me know if you enjoy this recipe and feel free to check my " YouTube channel" or my face book page".

Xoxo
Shania



No comments:

Post a Comment