Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Easy no bake cheesecake

I love cheesecake, plus today is raining day.... I need sweet stuff.... So for this reason I make my favorite desert.....
Is very easy recipe in 15 minute is ready.
The ingredient are:
2 -8 on e packs cream cheese room temperatures
14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla
1 prepared pie crust
Topping 2 cup strawberry and 1/2 cup fresh blueberry

Beat cream cheese and condensed milk on medium speed until smooth.
Beat in lemon juice and vanilla extract.
Pour the cream cheese on prepared crust
Refrigerate for 3 hours
Serve

You can see is very easy and very good recipe.
Hope you enjoy., and feel free to check my YouTube channel a d my Facebook page for more great idea....
See you,
Love

Shania



No comments:

Post a Comment