Sunday, February 3, 2013

Portobello pizza bites

Hi, my friend, today I give to you a very good tip about a easy appetizer...
Portobello pizza bites.

The ingredient are:
6 mini mushroom
1/2 cup marinade sauce
6 slice peperoni
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1 egg white

Preheat oven to 400 degrees; clean mushroom and scoop out the insides;
Place on baking pan and bake for 7 minutes;
While mushroom are baking grate mozzarella cheese and combine in a bowl with egg white;
Layer pizza sauce, cheese mixture and peperoni slices;
Return pan to oven on broil on height for 4 minutes,or until cheese has melted and started to browns;

Hope you enjoy this recipe and I see you tomorrow with new idea.
Please feel free to check my YouTube channel or my Facebook page.

Xoxo
Shania



-->

No comments:

Post a Comment