Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Creamy veggie dip

Hi, my friends...
Today I make something very good, healthy and easy to do.
The ingredient are:

2 cup baby spinach
1 cup stalk celery, chopped
1 cup carrot
1 scallions
1 tbsp parsley
1 tbsp garlic
1 cup sour cream
1 cup mayo
4 ounce cream cheese
1 cup chips, finely crushed
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Row vegetables, for serving

1. Combine the spinach, celery, carrot, scallions., garlic and parsley in a food processor and pulse until very finely chopped.
2. Add the sour cream, mayo and cream cheese and pulse to combine. Add the crushed chips and pulse a few more times until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl and chill 30 minutes or up to 8 hours. Serve with vegetables.
Hope you enjoy this recipe and I will see you tomorrow
Feel free to check my " YouTube channel" or my Facebook page.

Xoxo
Shania



No comments:

Post a Comment